24/05/2017: There are rooms available at the conference rate. Please book by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting IEEE CTW to get the conference rate.
The workshop will be held at the superb Intercontinental Resort on the beautiful Natadola bay in tropical Fiji from June 11-14, 2017.
Please contact the hotel reservations team by calling +679 673 3300 or by emailing them at email@example.com. Please quote that you are booking for the IEEE CTW.
- Run of house: FJ$425 Single/FJ$485 double/twin
- Pool King view： FJ$525 single/ FJ$585 double
- Lagoon King view： FJ$625 single/ FJ$685 double
- Beachfront King： FJ$825 single/FJ$885 double
- Lagoon Suite： FJ$925 single/ FJ$985 double
- Beachfront Suite： FJ$1025 single/FJ$1085 double
*Each rate above includes 25% Government taxes and buffet breakfast in Sanasana for single/double.
** Package 2 to 6 are subject to availability.
*** 1 FJ$ ≈ 0.49 US$ ≈ 0.46 € ≈ 0.63 AU$ ≈ 0.39 £
Full Payment is required to secure bookings. Credit Card details will also be required at check-in time as a guarantee for any incidental charges in the hotel.
A surcharge of 3.5% will apply at time of payment if you choose to pay your account by credit card. For other payment methods, please contact the hotel reservations team at +679 673 3300.
- If reservations are cancelled prior to 27th of April 2017, no cancellation fee will be applied.
- Any cancellation made from 29-44 days prior to arrival, a cancellation fee of 70% of the room & breakfast value of the total room nights booked will apply.
- Any cancellation made from 15-30 days prior to arrival, a cancellation fee of 80% of the room & breakfast value of the total room nights booked will apply.
- Reservations cancelled within 14 days prior to arrival, a cancellation fee of 100% of the room & breakfast value of the total room nights booked will apply.
Traveling to Natadola Bay
Natadola Bay is about 54 km from Nadi International Airport. The following options for traveling to Natadola Bay are available. The trip from the airport to the resort takes about 1 hour.
1. Take a shuttle
Depending on the number of people traveling together, you may be interested in a private shuttle which seats maximum 4 people or a shared shuttle:
|Vehicle||Price one way||Return|
|Private Transfer which seats maximum of 4 people||FJ$ 320||FJ$ 590|
|Shuttle shared in vehicle||FJ$ 63 per seat||FJ$ 110|
Please note that the rates quoted above are the discounted ones offered by the resort, Intercontinental Resort. So please contact the hotel directly to book your shuttle services at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, or +679 67333 00. When booking with the hotel, please provide the following information to book and confirm your transfers:
|Arrival Details||Departure Details|
|Reservation confirmation number||Reservation confirmation number|
|Flight arrival dates||Flight departure date|
|Flight arrival number||Flight departure number|
|Flight arrival time||Flight departure time|
|Number of adults||Number of adults|
|Private or shuttle||Private or shuttle|
|If travelling with kids please fill in the following|
|Number of children||Number of children|
|Ages of child/children||Ages of child/children|
|Seating requirements : capsule, car/baby seats||Seating requirements : capsule, car/baby seats|
A PDF version of the above form can be downloaded here.
Alternatively, you can contact the shuttle operator, Rosie Holidays, at +679 6722 755 (ph), +679 6722 607 (fax) or firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend booking via the resort to make sure you get the rates quoted by the resort.
2. Take a taxi
If you take a yellow taxi from the taxi stand outside the airport, it should cost no more than FJ$ 150. In fact, you may be able to negotiate a better price such as FJ$ 120. The latter is the taxi price from the resort back to the airport. If you don’t negotiate a price, you should insist that the taxi use the meter in the taxi.